Monday, May 11, 2015

Project Life :: Spring Catch-Up

Untitled

As school is winding down for us (we have somewhere between 15-20 days left!), it's time to catch up on Project Life. I have done a halfway decent job of staying on top of getting pictures printed at least. That's usually my project while the girls have music lessons once a week - during that hour and a half I try and clean photos off my phone and upload them to my computer and to Sam's if I have time. I can usually take care of that in about 30-45 minutes if I have kept up with it and don't have a ton to do at once. That always makes it SO much easier to catch-up if the photos are here and ready to go. Granted, last night I had a huge sorting party first trying to get my photos in some sort of chronological order and that took a while.

If you look at these layouts they are all over the place. Some pages are a hodgepodge of photos from a week (or maybe even a couple weeks) and some pages are devoted to a whole event. I have several soccer pages like that where my Dad came and took photos of kids and there were too many good ones to include so I included them all. (I spared posting all the soccer pages here). :) Lots of labels for journaling when just a quick note would suffice since some pages I was heavy on photos and light on room for journaling cards.

Untitled

B's birthday layout.

Untitled

So much soccer cuteness.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

N2 had her grandparent trip this spring with my folks and they enjoyed several days at the St. Louis Zoo. You'll see I used lots of this size page protector to get several events covered.

Untitled

Spring recital...

UntitledUntitled
Untitled

Elizabeth, you made the album. : ) I had the chance to meet my online friend Elizabeth a couple weeks ago. A former writer for Simple Scrapbooks, she is someone who's scrapping style I have long admired, and through a mutual appreciation of scrapbooking, photography, and raising three girls that love to read, we moved from blog reading to the occasional email to an in-person meet-up. Sometimes the internet is kinda amazing.

Untitled

Miscellaneous life.

Untitled
Untitled

I'm still quite behind on this spring, but so thankful for how easy it is to get caught up and get memories in our albums.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I made the album, Whoo hoo!! : ) You're on fire—that's a lot of pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I remain impressed that you're able to keep up with this. I have done a pretty good job of keeping up with digi scrapping on my phone, but I haven't organized the pages (eek!) yet, which is something I really need to do! You've inspired me. I'm going to go work on my pages now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...