Friday, June 27, 2014

Around Here

06'19'2014h

Around here ... we had a great VBS week last week. It was the boy's first year to participate so all four kids were able to involved this year. The weather was great and we had a great group of kids turn out each night. I taught the 3-5 year old Bible study portion and had a blast ... and was wiped by Friday night. But so worth it.

DSC_9521

Around here ... we have had a couple of munchkins down with what I've affectionately dubbed the VBS virus. Ergo, there have been quite a few Star Wars movies the last few days.

DSC_9525

Around here ... so many legos.

photo

Around here ... I'm pulling the next book off my summer stack and getting ready to dive in. If the book is as good as the two page preface that I read this afternoon, it will be fabulous.

Errand buddies.

Around here ... we have driven around like crazy people this week running errands. They have been troupers and earned a donut stop one morning.

"Wait ... and then wait again. No where are we promised an easy time when we obey God or we reach what we think is the answer. We are just to wait, trust, obey." #shereadstruth #ruth

Around here ... I'm finishing up the study of the book of Ruth along with #shereadstruth. Such as good study on waiting on the Lord and then waiting some more.

photo

Around here ... filling out lots o' paperwork for our homestudy. Slowly and steadily making progress.

Summer boy.

Around here ... summer is slipping by way too fast. So thankful for these sunny days.

1 comment:

  1. Homestudy?! Are you guys adopting?! I must have missed the news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...