Friday, March 07, 2014

Around Here

1) I love these guys. 2) it is cold. 3) really hoping that t can't get to work so we can have a snow day. :)

Snowing.

Pretty symbolic of our weather. #pictapgo_app

Chilling.

Squirrel watching. Sort of.

Watching.

Snuggling.

Snuggling.

Starting with classical music this morning. #classicalconversations

Learning.

Lunch.
Lunching.

"Yet even now," declares the Lord, "return to me with all your hearts, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments." Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding i

Listening.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this post and your family is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes in the snow.

    Is it really snowing there NOW? AGAIN!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...