On the left:
- A shot of the cold, cold, cold weather we have been having. This day was near 0* and the boy lasted about 3 minutes outside before asking to go in!
- A shot of our nighttime reading ritual. Of late, every night involves a stack of Elephant & Piggie books (by Mo Willems). He is starting to get the humor and chuckles as we read. Love.
- N1 tackled a HUGE project for her Essentials class (the afternoon portion of Classical Conversations that she attends this year). Out of her whole class only two of completed the extra credit and Travis and I were super impressed by how hard she worked and set up a schedule to get it done on time. As a reward, Travis surprised her with a trip to see The Desolation of Smaug in the theater (before I had even seen it, I might add!)
On the right:
- a recent egg muffin recipe that I tried. (Tasty, but I can think of other ways that I prefer to eat eggs).
- a night on the town for me and the girls. We went to a friend's performance of High School Musical at a local children's theater group to cheer her on.
- A photo of a clean kitchen (one of my favorite things). : )
- A photo of Travis that I (sneakily) shot while he was teaching the adults' Sunday School class. I missed the last time that he taught because I was teaching one of the kids' classes and so I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to him teach this go-round.
Cards used: either from the Blush kit or the January Studio Calico (I think). This was a super simple week to throw together - nothing fancy to it at all. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com, DigitalProjectLife.com, and many major craft retailers. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any. Affiliate links used where available.