Ah, Project Life, I love you.
Another week in the books. I printed the pictures up a few days ago and spent a lovely hour this Saturday afternoon stuffing them into pockets and doing my journaling. No inserts this week either, so it went together quickly. Of note, I exclusively used the digital Olive kit this week and I have to say, I am quite smitten with it. When it was first announced, I wasn’t sure that I would like the colors and patterns in this kit. When it was released to digital several weeks ago (and on sale) I went ahead and snatched it up, and I have to say, I really like how it looks in my album. The colors are so soft and beautiful.
The other thing of note that was a first for me this week: I used photoshop to place my smaller photos – those I would have glued onto a journaling card – directly onto the JPG digi files and printed them as one piece of paper. I loved this! A timesaver as far as cutting down both the journaling cards AND the photos and then gluing them. I’ll be trying this trick again.
Anyway, on to this week.
On the left:
- on my date card, a photo of some of B’s copywork. The verse: “be still and know that I am God…”
- T with B & the boy, curled up under an old comforter that has now made its home downstairs.
- breakfast/morning prep
- art at CC.
On the right:
- N2 working on a lapbook on the earth.
- N1 getting a little creative time when the boy took an extra long nap one afternoon. (Those naps are becoming more rare!)
- a longer journaling card about a breakfast that I went to on Saturday
- we LOVE the train table at the bookstore
I just can’t get over how much I like the Olive kit. I’ll be going to this one more often, that’s for sure.
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.